The Sephora Spring Bonus is here! I’m sharing all the items i’m stocking up on and a few new items I’m ordering to try out. If you’re planning on purchasing hair, fragrance, makeup, or skincare items for summer, this is the time to stock up and take advantage of the discounts!
All tier access for Sephora Insiders begins today May 2 until Monday May 6.
- Rouge members get 20% off purchases in store and online with code HEYROUGE
- VIB members get 15% off purchase in store and online with code HEYVIB
- Insiders get 10% off with code HEYINSIDER
I’m stocking up on these items that are always in my beauty cabinet:
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Bisque || I have been using this tinted moisturizer since college! It is my absolute favorite and I always stock up on it during Sephora’s sale.
- Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector in Bisque || This is a holy grail item for me. I recently have been opting out of tinted moisturizer and just getting away with under eye corrector. It’s a great way to skip have concealer and still manage to conceal dark circles.
- Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum || I’m down to my last bottle of this and need to stock up! It’s a bit on the pricey side for Vitamin C Serum, however I truly love this product! I’ve been using it for the past year as part of AM Skincare Routine and have noticed an incredible difference in the texture and firmness of my skin. Which has lead me to more makeup free days and I’m loving it!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony || Another holy grail item that I always stock up on. This is the best eye brow pencil in the industry and everyone raves about it!
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask || If you haven’t tried the Jet Lag Mask I encourage you to order it ASAP. This product has saved my skin during travel the past year! I use it regularly at home when my skin is dry and needs an extra boost of moisture. It’s magic in a blue tube!
- Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne || My favorite spring scent! I just ran out of it and will be ordering it again.
- Laura Mercier’s Caviar Stick Eye Shadow in Blossom || Another item I’ve run out of and need to re-stock on. I have been using caviar sticks on a daily basis instead of regular powder shadow. I find it to be much easier, quicker, and long lasting when compared to traditional shadow.
New Items I’m ordering to try:
- Ultra Glow Serum: Glow + Strengthen Vitamin C Serum || I read a lot of reviews about this product and I’m curious to try it and see how it compares to the Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum. The price is incredible and I’m always down to try new Vitamin C products.
- The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution || I am so HAPPY that Sephora is carrying The Ordinary brand again online. I currently use the Buffet serum as part of my PM skincare routine and love it. I’m read a lot about the Salicylic Acid serum and I’m excited to try it out. I will be sure to report back once I use it.
- IT Cosmetics’ Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara || One of my favorite bloggers, Cathy of Poor Little It Girl, raves about this mascara. Since I’m running out of mascara I decided to order this one and try it for myself. I will be sure to share a before and after once I test it out. I hope it lives up to the hype!
What items will you be purchasing during the Sephora Spring Bonus Sale?
Leave a Reply