Wisteria hysteria season has officially begun in Washington DC! Georgetown has a ton of beautiful Wisteria to admire. One of my favorite places to photograph Wisteria is Dumbarton Oaks.
In Georgetown you can come across several spots to view the pretty Wisteria flowers. The most notable spot to see Wisteria is on 35th St and Prospect St, be sure to get there early to avoid the cars parked there and good lighting.
A few hidden spots to view Wisteria Hysteria can be found here:
- P St NW (between 29th & 28th St)
- 33rd St NW (between O & P, a little Alley on the left)
- Dumbarton St NW (from 31st St to 29th St)
- Corner of R St NW & 32nd St
- 32nd St (between Q & P St)
- 28th St (between P & O)