1. My name, Lauleh, means Tulip.
2. I can finish a bag of flamin’ hot cheetos in one sitting, by myself.
3. I’m the middle child.
4. I’m not a picky eater except I can’t stand coconut flakes, no thank you.
5. I do not own a car and pretty much walk everywhere.
6. My favorite Disney movie is Beauty & The Beast.
7. I am obsessed with Costco.
8. Kettle cooked potato chips are my weakness.
9. I was born and raised in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
10. I’ve only lived in two states – Michigan and Maryland.
11. I have horrible eye sight! Without my contacts I am basically blind.
12. I eat a piece of dark chocolate everyday after lunch.
13. I have never been on a cruise because I have an irrational fear of the ship sinking – I blame Titanic. But I really want to go on an Alaskan cruise.
14. I consider pink a neutral and rarely wear all black outfits.
15. Blogging is just a hobby, my full time job is in hospital administration.
16. I don’t know how to swim – I just can’t.
17. I hate the mall, online shopping is my jam.
18. My mama is currently my roomie and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
19. I’ve always wanted to live in Barcelona.
20. I don’t drink soda.
21. People think I’m super tall but really I’m just 5’3 – fun size!
22. In the summer I have to have ice-cream almost every day.
23. I rarely go on a trip and let someone else plan it – blame my OCD!
24. I am obsessed with all the housewives shows on Bravo.
25. My travel bucket list includes: Cuba, Iceland, Morocco, Australia, and Japan.
26. I am not found of heights but I really wan to go skydiving.
27. I never leave the house without mascara and lipstick.
28. Family over everything.