Bag | Wallet | Sunnies | iPhone Case | Notebook | S’well Bottle | Selfie Stick
Today I’m sharing what is in my bag on a daily basis. I generally gravitate toward big roomie bags – this Tory Burch Robinson handbag is my all time favorite! It has a ton of compartments to keep my bag contents organized. A few of my handbag essentials include:
1. Purse Kit Pouch – this little bag contains all my essentials (see blog post here) from tide to go, mints, compact mirror, etc. This pouch makes it easy for me to switch up handbags and have my essentials with me at all times.
2. Wallet – I have had this Kate Spade wallet for a good 3 years now. It has a ton of space for all my cards, checkbook, pen, change and a ton of zippers. I absolutely love it!
3. Sunglasses – I never leave the house without my sunnies! I have a few pairs on rotation but these Karen Walker ones are my new obsession.
4. iPhone – I am notorious for dropping my iPhone and cracking the screen. After my third iPhone incident I invested in a Lifeproof iPhone case. This case is my saving grace! It is waterproof, snow proof, shockproof, basically protected from any damage I can cause it. The case also has a lifetime warranty which is wonderful because Lifeproof will replace it if any damages occurs (I have been guilty of that a few times).
5. Notebook – In this digital world it seems silly to keep a notebook around but sometimes you just need to jot down ideas, draw something, or write a note. That is why I always keep a notebook close by.
6. S’well Bottle – In an effort to stay hydrated I always keep water in my bag. However I like my water to be ice cold therefore this S’well bottle does the trick. Not only is it green and good for the environment to have reusable bottle but S’well keeps liquids cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours! I always keep the 9oz bottle in my purse – it’s the perfect size!
7. Selfie Stick – I know it’s obnoxious but sometimes you just really need a selfie stick. Plus this one has gold polka dots which makes it extra cute!
What items do you keep in your bag?!
Leave a Reply