Today I’m sharing a quick and delicious Valentine’s treat. I’m obsessed with conversation hearts and have been looking for a recipe to incorporate them. Candy and popcorn were a no brainer!! All you need is popcorn, conversation hearts, and candy melts.
- Make the popcorn as you normally would, I prefer to use kettle corn popcorn, then place popcorn on cookie sheet.
- Melt the candy melts by placing it in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Transfer melted candy to plastic ziplock bag, cut the tip of the bag.
- Drizzle some melted candy on popcorn.
- Add crushed conversation hearts to your desire.
- Drizzle some more melted candy hearts.
- Let the candy melts harden, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer to bowl and enjoy!