Blush || Brush: NARS // Product: NARS Blush in Amour
Under-eye || Brush: MAC 190 // Product: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger & YSL Touche éclat
Eyes || Brush: MAC 217 & 239 // Product: MAC Naked Launch & Da Bling
Contour || Brush: MAC 168 // Product: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish & Smashbox Contour Stick Trio
Highlight || Brush: Make Up For Ever 134 // Product: theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
I have been using these brushes for years and love love love them! I am very particular when it comes to my skin – especially my face (see my skincare routine here) – therefore I only apply makeup using brushes and not my fingers.
- The MAC 130 I use to apply my tinted moisturizer. I prefer applying it with a brush because I feel that i get more coverage and a flawless finish as opposed as using my fingers to rub it in. Also the Laura Mercier Tined Moisturizer is my all time FAV! I use it everyday and have been for the past 4 years – I also got my mom and sister addicted to it. It is a great alternative to foundation which can be heavy on the skin for an everyday look.
- The NARS bought it about 2 years ago after reading many reviews about it. It honestly is wonderful. I little powder goes a long way with this brush! The price is a bit hefty – but it’s worth it!
- I apply concealer every once in a while and only apply it with the MAC 190 brush. The skin under the eye is the most sensitive therefore I gently use the brush to get the product in and blend it to the rest of my face makeup.
- I have a few eye makeup brushes but the MAC 217 & 239 I’ve had since i was 18! Honestly these two brushes were my first purchase and I have used them since! These brushes are all the raves among makeup artists and really work! The 217 is a dream blender brush!!
- For contouring I normally stick to powder and use the MAC 168. Recently I purchased the Smashbox Contour Stick Trio and love it! I still use the 168 brush to blend the products and it’s fabulous. It makes contouring super easy and not that intimidating.
- My favorite brush of all time is the Make Up For Ever 134! This is always the last brush I use in my makeup routine to apply theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer which I’m obsessed with! I first got a sample of it in my Birchbox and instantly fell in love. I’ve been using this product for 2 years and it’s amazing! It’s a wonderful highlighter that just takes my makeup look to a whole other level!
I’ve linked all the products below for your shopping convenience.