Last week I shared my AM Skincare Routine and today I will be sharing my PM Skincare Routine!
I always wash my face and put on my products before going to sleep. Even when I’m exhausted I will take the 5-7 minutes and go through my routine because I know that if I don’t my skin will pay the price. In the evening when I get home from work/school/etc I generally remove all my makeup with a Neutrogena Face Wipe. Before gong to bed I wash my face using my clarisonic and apply my nightly serums and cremes.
1. Clarisonic: I use this every single night! It honestly deep cleans my pores and leaves my skin fresh.
3. Vitamin C Serum – Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu: A Vitamin C serum brightens your skin and improves unevenness of squinting. I’ve used this serum for about 3 years and love it! It’s a bit pricey however it lasts for a long time – I generally by two per year.
4. Brightening Serum – Caudalíe Vinoperfect Radiance Serum: I alternate between this serum and the Vitamin C serum each night. I like to use a few different serums in order for my skin to still react and get use out of thee product instead of building up tolerance.
5. Anti-Aging Serum – Nigella Therapy Night Serum: It is never to soon to start using anti-aging serum. I did a post on the benefits of Nigella Therapy (here) and how it has improved the texture of my skin.
6. Eye Cream – Shiseido: Thankfully I don’t have major dark circles I need to worry about. I use this eye cream to prevent wrinkles, lines, and crows feet. A little goes a very long way!
7. Night Cream – L’Occitane: My FAV night cream! I tested out a bunch of different creams before committing to this one. I absolutely love it. This cream works to fight all signs of aging and keep my skin moisturized and nourished.
In addition to my PM Skincare Routine there are a few products I use on a weekly basis such as facial masks. In addition I have chronically dry lips and use a scrub, serum, and moisturizer to keep it from flaking and being dry.
1. Masks – Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask & Glam Glow: These are my two favorite facial masks. I make sure to put on a mask once a week. Just like setting a time to work out – I set a time to put on a mash – which is generally on a Wednesday night. It’s important to use a mash to clean your pores, cleanse your skin on a weekly basis.
2. Lip Care – Sara Happ Lip Scrub, Fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy, Caudalíe Lip Conditioner: These three products are my secret weapons to combating my dry lips. I have notoriously dry lips that occur when I don’t drink enough water, stress, environmental change etc. I use a scrub to get rid of flakes and pair it with the serum at night. Just as I use a cream or serum for my face this serum is for my lips. During the day I only use Caudalíe Lip Conditioner when necessary.
3. Natural Vitamin E-Ointment: During the winter I have super dry skin – lips and my feet. My secret to getting my dry skin back to life is this Vitamin E Ointment. My aesthetician recommended it to me a few years ago and I’m hooked! I ordered it off Amazon and absolutely love it. My mom and sister also use this product as well. It works on combating dry skin. I use it for my lips when they are super dry and my feet in between pedicures. I always keep a bottle on my night stand just in case.
4. Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil: I LOVE using argan oil to nourish my skin. I use a few drops of this in my hair, on my skin, lips, hands, etc. There is so much use for this oil!
Good skin doesn’t happen magically or overnight. It takes time and dedication to a skincare routine in order to gain great skin. Committing 5-7 minutes every morning and evening is essential to maintaining great skin. It takes some time to find the perfect routine that works for you and your skin – but with a little commitment it can be done! If you have any questions or comments about any of the products please feel free to reach out! I love sharing my experiences and products and helping individuals find their perfect skincare routine.
Have a lovely day!