Fact: I own a ton of handbags. Truth: I change it up on a daily basis. Since I have a thing for organization and don’t like dumping things in and out of a purse – I’ve developed a method. I put together my very own Purse Kit Pouch filled with a few essential items.
- Hand Cream – L’Occitane Pivoine Flora
- Lip Balm – Rosebud Salve in a Tube
- Tide to Go
- Pen – even in this technological world of ours there will always be a need for a pen.
- Business Cards – for my ADITL blog cards because it’s happened more than once that someone asks for info on my blog and a handing a business card is just more professional.
- Compact mirror
- Mints – Trader Joe’s Green Tea Infused Mints
- Hand Sanitizer – I’m a public health person therefore this one is a no brainer and I’m a germaphobe.
- Hair tie – just because you never know when you have to tie something.
- Mini tweezers
- Disposable Nail File
- Dior Lip Glow –
- Lipstick – Chanel 92 Emotion
- Pill Case – I always have a few Ibuprofen, Tylenol, and allergy medicine just in case. I got this cute Tulip one from Etsy. They have a ton of great options for under $10!
- ***Tissue – not pictured because I’ve ran out! But generally I have a travel size pack in the pouch.
Having this pouch on hand allows me to switch up my handbags easily without worrying I’ve left anything behind. On a regular day my handbag consists of this pouch, wallet, keys, phone, and camera. I can switch up my bags with ease and stay prepared with all my essentials!
How do you keep your handbag organized???
Very useful, its the kind of secret not everyone shares which is what makes You amazing. Thanks Lauleh joon.
Thanks dear!! These are my absolute essentials! I switch purses on a daily basis therefore it's nice to be able to just grab this and swap bags.