I’m no chef but I do dabble in the kitchen every once in a while. My forte is mostly baking.
My current favorite snack is Spicy Edamame. I am obsessed with edamame and always grab a pack when I’m at Trader Joe’s. I’ve been on the search to find a recipe to remix the traditional edamame.
Spicy Edamame Ingredients
- 1 pack of Trader Joe’s Edamame (cooked or uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
Spicy Edamame Directions
- Prepare the edamame per directions
- Mix the oil, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt in a small bowl
- Toss the sauce and the edamame together – mix well!
- Place in a serving dish and enjoy!