The holiday season is in full swing here in DC! There are many seasonal events to get you in the holiday spirit.
A few of my favorite can’t miss holiday experiences in the District are:
- Zoo Lights at The National Zoo
- Catch the beautiful light display at the National Zoo from 5pm – 9pm every night (except December 24, 25, and 31) until January 1.
- Downtown Holiday Market
- Open daily from 12pm – 8pm until December 23.
- City Center DC
- US Botanical Garden Annual Holiday Exhibit
- Christmas Decorations at Union Station
- Enchanted Christmas
- Going on until December 29.
Coat: J. Crew | Scarf: Haute Hijab | Leggings: Anthropologie (old, similar) | Booties: Nordstrom | Handbag: Tory Burch | Sunnies: Nordstrom | Lipstick: MAC Feel So Grand
We’ve done the Zoo lights before – they’re so fun!