My minimalistic everyday makeup items that are in my everyday makeup bag!
My everyday makeup bag consists of a simple routine that can easily be done under ten minutes! These are the items found in my makeup bag and what I use for my everyday makeup look for the office.
- Tinted Moisturizer: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Bisque. I’m a huge fan of tinted moisturizer as opposed to foundation. I love the dewey look of the tinted moisturizer. I apply a small amount of the tinted moisturizer with the MAC 130C brush and apply to my face. A little goes a long way with this product.
- Under Eye Corrector: Bobbi Brown in Bisque. I alternate between under eye corrector and concealer. I use this product to brighten my undereye. Thankfully I don’t have too bad dark circles therefore some days I can get away with just using the eye corrector. I dab this on under my eye with my ring finger.
- Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger. On days where my dark circles are noticeable and I need extra coverage, I use concealer in addition to under eye corrector. I love this product since it doesn’t crease throughout the day. I tap it on with my finger or occasionally use my beauty blender.
- Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony and Brow Gel. I naturally have thick eyebrows therefore I can get away without filling my eyebrows. When I do feel like going the extra mile, I’m use my favorite eyebrow pencil and brow gel to fill in my brows. I love Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz since it’s natural looking and blends in with my brows. Once I fill my brows in, I use the brow gel to brush my brows in place and make sure they stay put all day long.
- Eyes: Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Shadow in Blossom. I stopped wearing eyeshadow for everyday because my eyes were getting irritated due to my allergies. I received a sample of the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Shadow in one of my Sephora orders a few months ago and quickly became obsessed with it. I tried on all the various colors and loved the shade Blossom for everyday. It’s a light pink shade that brightens my eyelids and works as a neutral for everyday makeup look. I LOVE that I can easily glide the color on and blend it into my eyelid by using my finger. No brush, no fuss!
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Mad Max Brown. This eyeliner is the only way I can achieve a perfect winged liner. I have it both in black and brown however opt for brown for my everyday look. Additionally I line my lower lash line with a brown kohl pencil liner for a more bright eyed look.
- Blush: NARS Blush in Orgasm. I like to add a swipe of color to my cheeks. The Orgasm blush is my favorite since it’s natural and gives me a peach, rosy cheek that isn’t too in your face for the office. I use the Yachiyo Brush #27 to apply the blush on my cheeks.
- Highlighter: theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer. I love highlighter and will not go a day without it. I feel that it brightens my look and makes me look fresh and awake. I apply my favorite highlighter using MAKE UP FOREVER 134 Large Fan Brush. When I’m feeling myself I will also add a little highlight to the bridge of my noise and under my brows for extra highlight.
- Lashes: Eyelash Curler and Mascara. I pile on the mascara! I always curl my lashes first then apply a few coats mascara.
- Lip color: Stila Liquid Lipstick in Patina. This liquid lipsticks lasts throughout an entire work day – including lunch and multiple cups of coffee! This is another product I have been using for years and absolutely love!
My everyday makeup bag is the Cuyana Leather Travel Case Set in Soft Rose. It’s a beautifully designed bag that can be used for makeup and toiletries. I love that the bag can easily hold my makeup and brushes!