1/4 cup Rice Flour
1/2 cup Sugar
2 cups Milk [Whole or 2%]
1 tablespoon Rose Water
1 pinch Ground Cardamom
1. Combine milk, rice flour, and sugar in a non-stick saucepan.
2. Whisk ingredients together, then turn the heat on medium and keep stirring until the mixture thickens.
3. Constantly stir the mixture in order to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pan and burning.
4. Just when it starts to bubble (after about 10 minutes) add a pinch of ground cardamom and rose water.
5. Once the mixture thickens pour into small serving dishes or one large dish.
6. Garnish with saffron, pistachios, or nothing at all. Let cool and enjoy!