I was dying for an excuse to use my Iran Cookie Cutter I purchased via Golreezan for a while. To get into the Nowruz spirit I baked Iran shaped sugar cookies!
- Cream butter and sugar in large mixing bowl
- Blend in eggs and vanilla
- Add dry ingredients and mix well
- Refrigerate dough for 1 hour before rolling out
- Flour surface, roll out to 1/2 inch thick and cut
- Bake at 375℉ for 6-9 minutes.
To decorate the cookies I used white color royal icing and Duff Cake Graffiti.
What yummy treats are you baking for Nowruz?!?!